Sex

Thursday, January 6, 2011

There is a crucial area in which the divorce from "it" is not the same as the divorce from "he." This area is that of sexuality!

A man feels that divorce usually grows wings because it is inadequate and therefore they are free to court "all" women on the planet. This fits his fantasy, which allows him to avoid going down.

Things are quite opposite with women: their femininity, their beauty, their power to be desirable and to generate love are suddenly challenged.
Doubt sets in, a feeling of guilt falls on her and catches her by the sleeve: "What kind of woman am I? In short, she feels rejected by the others, as well as by herself. She is no longer self-confident. She finds herself deconstructed or destroyed at once, just like "bulk." A feeling of absolute insecurity is the direct consequence.

To overcome this evil being, do not hesitate to ask for help with a physician, psychiatrist, sexologist, psychologist or psychotherapist. But how to heal through words?

What does the psychoanalyst do? What is the psychoanalyst’s role?

The psychoanalyst carries a work of reconstruction, which is most often a construction job because there was personality really built, as it should have or could have been. "I did not know what being a female was, what having a woman's sexual body was", says Mary. I identified myself as a woman, as a female, and that I actually didn’t miss anything, I was sexually complete. "

It is also a repair work, an exercise of the mind, which leads to a birth ... not a re-birth as it is said too often!

Diane remarked: "I thought I was born because I was physically born, I realized that it was quite another thing to be born as a woman, especially sexually."

And one can dare say, in time, "a woman is born!" This is, of course, a birth to herself and by herself.

This completed birth shows that the psychoanalyst’s work is drawing to a close. This will occur in the future to avoid the pitfalls of repetition.

There is then a woman who starts to speak otherwise of gender, sexuality. This is a woman who rediscovered sexuality. "I realized," said Charlotte, “that my enjoyment only partially resembled my new companion’s."

There was another one of my own, a joy, so specific to my body and my being female, which sometimes made my friend jealous ".

Or rather, shall we say, another sexual person, that is to say a new, previously unknown person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Divorce Advice | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates